Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tuesday, August 18, 1959

Gene did chores & Ivard came home at 6: & went to bed. We ate & I washed 4 batches of clothes & was going to do tomatoes but draine was stoped so I got Ivard up at noon & he fixed it and Gene & I went to town &got groc. cleaning, movie film from being develoed & paid cooler off. Came home & was just doing tomatoes at 5: when Ken, Berniece, Kids & MOther drove in. Ray was cleaning

Gene went over to Wallys a couple of hrs. & worked then did chores. Mother & Berniece helped me do tomatoes & I cooked supper & we ate & I did dishes. got 21 qts tomatoes, cold pack. We visited & got to bed. Mother brought me 2 new dresses she made & Jackie a jumber, jacket to match, my dress & blouse. Ivard went to work at 11:

1 comment: