Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wednesday, August 12, 1959

Ivard came home from work at 6: A:M & came to bed. Gene did chores & I got up & iorned 15 pieces then I took Dean & Dale in to Primary at 9:30 and I went shopping at sales. got Kids school overalls, socks, shorts & a bunch of colored T shirts for Jackie & Lyles Kids. We came home at 12:30 after getting groc., and Lyle Clifford, Stanley & Terry were here. I washed clothes & Ivard & Kids played Gene's gambeling game At 2:15 Jackie, Dean & I went to town & I signed for unemployment. Lyle left at 3: he's working over to Harleys evenings. I finished iorning

We ate supper & Gene did chores & Ivard & I & little Kids took Gene & Ray to Mutual & they came home with Barlow. We came home & went to bed. Ivard went to work 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment