Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday, August 14, 1959

got letter from Jerry

I cooked breakfast & Gene did chores & Ivard checked water & we ate then at 10: Ivard & I went to Nampa & got Ivards check & paid bills then I went & had my hair cut & shampoo got groc. & waited 1 1/2 hr for Ivard, he got car greesed. went to Caldwell to bank & had fries & root beer. stoped at Albertsons & got some more groc. got home at 3: & Gene had straw raked & he got dinner. We ate & I worked on books & Ivard & Kids played rummy. Ray had work done & rugs washed.

Ray did dishes & Ivard watched all star foot ball game & Gene did chores at 7: I played Salataire.

Went to bed early

Ivards nite off.

1 comment:

  1. You watched football so full enjoyment cool!!
    ___________________
    Britney
    Apply now Nation wide cash

    ReplyDelete