Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday, August 28, 1959

Ray milked & Gene went to Wallys at 6: AM

I came home from work & Ivard was in bed, got home at 7:30. I read paper & went to bed at 9: & Ivard got up & went over to Wallys & worked for Gene while he went in to foot ball practice then he wasn't supposed to be there until afternoon so he came back & Ivard came back & went to bed & I didn't even wake up. He got up at 12:30 & went back over & Gene came home & ate & went to practice. He got home at 6: & I got up. best sleep I've had since I went back to work. Ray fixed supper & we ate & Ray milked Gene got home about 7: Ivard went to bed & I picked over a kettle of beans to eat tomorrow & cooked them, the rest of them were wrecked from putting water on them last nite. went to bed at 9: & we got up at 10:30 & Ivard left for work & I went at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment