Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday, August 21, 1959

Cold today. Gene did chores & we ate and Gene, Ivard & Jackie went to Marshing & got a bore pig and I spent until noon hemming my 2 new dresses mother brought & sewing on buttons. Ray fixed dinner & at 3:30 Ivard & I took Gene in to high school to register then I took Ivard up to work & came back & waited until 4:40 for Gene & we came home.

Gail, Kay, Debbie & Jeff came at 5: & stayed until 6:30 then took Jackie home with them until sunday. Lynda was to work. Kay gave me 7. for Jerry. Gene did chores & we watched T.V. & Kids went to bed at 10: I waited until show was over & never went after Ivard until 12:10. A.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment