Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thursday, August 20, 1959

got letter from Jerry - had wreck. wants 40. for car repaire.

I got up at 5:30 & got breakfast & Mother & Berniece & them ate & at 7: they left for Spokane.

Ivard did chores & we ate when Kids got up at 8:30. Ray washed bottles & I bottled chilli sauce & cooked the rest of tomatoes for Juice. It really rained today.

Gene got home at 3: & Ivard Gene & I & Jackie went to Nampa & got hay seed & Gene went to regester but had to have a paper from school board so we came out to Ferdinand & got it. Gene drove pick-up home from Gails. & brought Stanley & Terry. We got supper & Lyle & Clifford came & ate & took Kids home. I went to bed early & Simplots called & Ivard told them I was in Utah. Ivards nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment