Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thursday, August 27, 1959

I came home from work & Ivard was in bed, just got home.

Gene went to Wallys at 6: A.M & Ray milked. I went to bed & Ivard got up at 9: & went over to Wallys & worked for Gene while he went to foot ball practice. Gene came home at noon & ate then went over & worked & Ivard came home & ate & went back & worked & Gene went to practice again at 2: Ivard went to Caldwell to bank

Ivard brought home 2 bu. of lima beans at noon & they were the dirtiest things. Ray & I picked them over all afternoon, Ray went in to get his foot ball suit with Gene & Dean helped me. I got 21 qts in freezer. Gene came home at 6: & Ivard took him back with Wallys Pick-up. then went to bed. I laid down awhile & we went to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment