Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Saturday, August 29, 1959

I came home from work & Ivard was home in bed, he got home at 7: Gene did chores. I washed a batch of clothes & read paper & at 9:30 I went to bed & Ivard got up & ate & watched ball game. Ray got me up at 10:15 & we went in to Dr. Ross & he had his physical for foot ball. got groc. & school paper & came home & Ray fixed dinner. We ate & Gene left for foot ball practice & Ivard left for work at 2:15. I went to bed & Jackie. Ray did dishes & cleaned house. I got up at 5:30 & worked on book & Gene came home & picked corn & they got it ready & I fixed 78 cobs & 6 pkgs cut off & put in freezer. I got through at 10:10 & laid down half hr. then got ready & went to work. Ivard got home before I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment