Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tuesday, August 25, 1959

sent Jerrys letter, Pictures & $7. from Kay. I went back to work at Simplots

Simplots got me out of bed this morning to tell me to come to work tonight. Gene did chores & we ate & Ivard went out & finished getting hay ground ready to plant & at 10: Dean & I took Gene in to foot ball practice & we went to Caldwell to bank then to Savings bank & put dimes in then we went to I.D & had some things on sale put away for Xmas. Dean tried to sell cards but didn't sell any, got groc & got Gene at 12:30 & came home & I laid down awhile. Ivard had gone to town. at 4: I took Gene in to Dr for foot ball physical & left him & went up to stockman & there sat Ivard playing cards. He said he come in min I went back at 5: after I got Gene & he said he'd come. I came home & he wasn't home when I went to work. Ivard got home at 1: AM. sat in Stockman 13 hrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment