Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wednesday, April 22, 1959

Mother came home with us.

We got up at 6: & Minnie got breakfast & we ate & Ken left for home at 7: We did dishes & we left at 7:30 & mother came with us. We had a tire wreck at Craters of Moon then we stoped at Bliss & ate. We got home at 3:30 & I took Mother & we went & got Kids from school then mother & I went to Nampa & had a greese job & oil change on car & new oil filter then we got groc. & came home & had supper & Ivard did chores & checked water. He unloaded while we were to Nampa. I had a bath & mother & I went to bed. Ivard had bath & him & Kids went to bed. I got up at 10:45 & went to work & Ivard went at 11:45.

No comments:

Post a Comment