Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Saturday, April 25, 1959

rained most of day.

We ate & I iorned awhile then at 10: Mother Kay & I went to Nampa & ordered Kay a 5 rose corsage then went to Caldwell & Kay got a beautiful suit at Adrians for $85. then he got a white shirt & belt & they gave him a 2.50 tie. He got a $17. pr. dress shoes. We got 2 patterns for me & 2 for Jackie & enough cloth for Jackie & I a dress to match. Had lunch & picked Kays suit up at 4: after we got groc. & came home & he bathed & I washed his hair & he left for Adrian at 6: for Junior Prom & banquet. I iorned until Ivard got home. Ray had supper ready when we got home & work done he milked.

My nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment