Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday, April 5, 1959

sent Jerry a letter & Irv. & Laurence a birthday card

I came home from work & went right to bed. & Ivard, Gene & Ray went to Priesthood, no sunday school on account of general conference. They got me up at noon & I washed a batch of clothes & Ray fixed dinner, I made Jello when I got home from work. We ate at 2: & kids did dishes & I got books up & wrote a letter to Jerry.

Ivard left for work at 2:45 he came home for hr at 7: on his lunch hr. then he was home at 10:

I went to bed at 5: & went to work at 11:

Ivard mailed Jerrys letter & the birthday cards when he went back to work at 8: Gene did chores.

No comments:

Post a Comment