Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Saturday, April 4, 1959

I came home from work & they had chores done. I went right to bed with Ivard & Ray got kids breakfast. Gene did leveling on beet ground. at noon Ivard took a cow & 2 bull calves to sale at Caldwell then went to work. I got up at 1:, after getting Jackie to sleep, & Ray & I went to Adrian & bought Ivard an electric hay knife grinder for his birthday ($18.) & went up to high school to double header with Nampa - Adrian got beat 12 to 1 first game (2nd team) & beat Nampa 10 to 0 second game. We went to Nyssa & got a case of Sun Valley & went to Caldwell & got check for cows & groc. & some groc. in Nampa got home at 7:30. passed Ivard going in he'd been out on his lunch hr., Ray fed kids & I went to bed. Ivard got home at 10:45 when I was getting ready for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment