Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thursday, April 16, 1959

I came home from work & Ray was home sick, he said. I sorted clothes & washed a batch & Ivard finished chores & I laid down an hr while he checked water then he, Jackie & I went to get a load of hay. We came home at 2: & Ray had house all scrubbed & cleaned good & another batch of clothes washed & both hung out. He fixed lunch & we ate & I went to bed at 3: & no one woke me up until time to go to work at 10:10. Ivard checked water & went to bed awhile then he did chores & went to bed until time to go to work he had to be there at 11: On way to work I heard announcement on radio "first one to come in to Fifers & say magic word "Matag" would get a T.V. lamp so I got it, & still had to waite for Sylvia.

No comments:

Post a Comment