Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday, April 6, 1959

got letter from Jerry & Ivard a birthday card
sent Alv. a birthday card
sure cold all night

Ivard met me at work & we took Gene over to Adrian to school. stoped in Wilder & got $50. worth of syphon tubes & went to Caldwell to bank & I got Jackie 3 pr. panties, 2 T shirts, & sun suit & Ivard a pr. overalls for his birthday. We went to Kuna & paid our water bill & Ivard got pick up at Albertsons & went over to Brysons to get his tractor & up to Barlows & got their beet planter, he had to work on them & it was 5: time he got home. Jackie & I had icecream cone & came home at noon & went to bed. got up at 3:30 & went & got kids, fixed supper & wshed 2 batches of clothes.

We ate & Ivard did chores & I went to bed.

I went to work at 11:

Ivards night off.

No comments:

Post a Comment