Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday, April 10, 1959

I came home from work & Ivard was home & through with chores & in bed with Jackie. I went to bed & we all slept until noon then we went to Nampa to get Idaho Income tax filed, had to waite for guy until 2:30, filed ours & Jerrys & he gave me blanks for Oregon so we won't have to go over there. we got to bank in Caldwell 5 min. too late had a milk shake & went to dairy & got check then we went to Middleton, to base ball game. Adrian won 15 to 7. Gene cought last 4 innings & looked really good Gene came home with us & Kay went back to Adrian so he could go to class play (Junior) We ate & Gene did chores & I went to bed. Gail & Lynda came for little while, were in Nampa on business. Ivard came to bed & left for work at 10:45. I left at 11:00 I drove.

No comments:

Post a Comment