Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday, April 17, 1959

got letter & picture from Jerry

I came home from work & Ivard was home, had chores done & was in bed. Kids had to see my new lamp work, ducks flying, then I took them to school & Jackie & I went to bed. Ivard got up at 10:30 & took new pick-up in to have lights checked & fixed & got his drivers licence (Idaho).

He got home at 2:30 & checked water & we went & got kids from school & had ice cream on way over to Notus to ball game. Adrian won. Kay wasn't there, he had flue. We went to Adrian & got Kids & stoped & got some aspargus. Came home & ate & Gene did chores & we went to bed.

Ivard & I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment