Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday, April 3, 1959

I came home from work and Ivard was home & had chores done. Dean tended Jackie and we went to bed. Ivard got up in 2 hrs & corrigated rest of grain and Mr. Bryson came and put liquid fertilizer on beet ground and Ivard followed right behind him & harrowed it in. I got up at 2: & washed clothes and went after kids at 4: and Ivard, Jackie, & I went to Adrian & got Gene and a load of hay. Kay didn't come home this week, he played ball tomorrow. We came home at 7:45 & Ray had chores about done & a cake made & supper ready. We ate & Ivard & I went to bed until time to go to work. Ivard went at 10:45 & I left at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment