Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wednesday, April 1, 1959

Teacher brought Dean home sick at 2: & he was alone until we got home - flue I guess

I came home from work & went right to bed. Ray stayed home, just clean up day at school, & tended Jackie. Ivard harrowed the graine and him & Jackie & Ray took cow to sale. When they came back they got me up & we ate & went over to Vale & took Lynda a negro mammy doll toaster cover & nylon hanky. we stayed awhile. didn't get to see Gail he was working. stoped at Adrian to track meet a little while, didn't see kids. got butter & came home. Had icecream cone & got groc in Nampa & stoped & got check for cow. Hurried and ate & Ray & I went to Mutual Court of Honor, Ray pinned a badge on me. Ivard did chores & him & Jackie bathed & went to bed. I got to bed at 9:30 & went to work at 11: Ivard went at 11:45.

No comments:

Post a Comment