Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Saturday, April 11, 1959

My night off

I came home from work & Ivard was in bed asleep, he got home at 6: I went to bed & we got up at 11: & the pump was broke & no water. Ivard & I went to Nampa & got a motor for it & went to Caldwell to bank. Were going after Kay & load of hay but it was too late for Ivard to get back & fix pump before work so we had milk shake & came home & he changed motors but it still would't work & he had to go to work & I called H. Electric & a guy came out & it was just a long fuse blew out but it was letting a little juice threw. I finished up the income tax returns & got books up. Ray got supper & we ate & Gene did chores. he got hay corrigated & half of clover.

We went to bed early. I woke up at 11:30 & Ivard wasn't home yet. I waited up until 12:25 when he came, but I was in bed. He waited for guy on mid night to bring some corn.

No comments:

Post a Comment