Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thursday, April 2, 1959

Dean home with flue

I came home from work & Ivard was home & had chores about done. We ate after I mailed some payments then we went to bed & Dean watched Jackie, he was in bed. At noon I got up & took Jackie to bed with us. Ivard got up & fixed corrigator & got grain corrigated he got me at 2: & Jackie and I went to Caldwell to bank & paid Jack & Jerrys. Came back to Nampa & returned 3 sacks of wheat seed & pd Ivards job Ins. & lights. had icecreame cone & came home & got books up & washed 2 batches of clothes & made barbacue for supper. Ray cleaned out all the flower beds and mowed east lawn. We ate and Ivard did chores & I went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment