Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Wednesday, June 3, 1964

hot, clouded up this evening

Dean got up & took Jerry to work so I'd have car then at 9:30 I took Ray to work. Dean & Sis did up work & I washed 4 batches of cloths & iorned all day. at 2:15 I got ready & we went up town & I signed up for unemployment & Dean walked up & paid water & Wards we picked him up & went up to Lincoln park & sis went swimming in baby pool & we sat in car & listened to radio & I crocheted. at 4:30 we went to Safeway & bought supper. We ate at 6:15 we waited for Ray btu he didn't come until about 7: Dean made cake & candy this morning. Dale didn't come home today Lyle came & took Dean to tend Kids for 3 hrs, he had meeting & Barbra was working at D.q. 2 girls came & watched a show then Jerry & Ray went bowling with them & never got home until after midnite.

No comments:

Post a Comment