Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, June 9, 2014

Tuesday, June 9, 1964

Jerry got new Sterio Record Player

I had Gold Key Tupper Party

rained most of day & real hard in nite. Dean took them to Piano L. at 10:

Jerry & Rays day off & Lyles so they went & borrowed Gails station wagon & went to Wards & brought Jerrys new $400 Sterio Record player & A.M. FM, radio home because they wouldn't deliver until Tomorrow.

Ivard called on way through, had hr. so I went up & got him at 10 AM & took him back at 11:30 to go on to G.F. he fixed light switch. after Kids got record player home at 11:30 they left for McCall with Wilma & Marion & never got home until after my Tupper Ware Party started, brought a bunch of groc. they got cheap at discount store.

We claned house all day & listened to my records on Jerrys new player

My Gold Key Party_ had 12 here & $45. party Jerry & Ray went after to take girls home. I got 34 stars. Ivard called about 2: A.M. & I went up to R.R. & got him.

No comments:

Post a Comment