Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Monday, June 1, 1964

Ivard was home 3 hrs.

hot & breezy_ clouded up this evening & rained a little. I read paper in bed. Jerry went to work & at 9:30 I took Ray up to D.q. to work. We changed all 5 beds & Dean & Sis cleaned up the house & I washed cloths all day. Sis & Dean made 3 beds in their room & Jerry helped me make mine. Ray & Dean made his after supper. I made a meat pie with biscuits on for supper & we ate when Kids got home from work.

Dean took Sis up to Gails this afternoon & Jerry got her on his way home from work.  Dale came home about 8: & went & cleaned D.q. yard.

Jerry & Ray went out to lake on M_ Men Party, got home after midnite

Ivard got home about 9: & I went & got him then he left again at 1: AM & drove car back to Glenns Ferry. Came home to get his check for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment