Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Monday, June 29, 1964

sent letter & Money to Gene _ sent Kay letter Took Kristine to hospital with Phnemonia

cloudy & sunny - got real stormy this evening but didn't storm. I never woke up until 9:15 then I read paper in bed.

got up & washed a batch of cloths Jerry got home at 1: for his half day off & brought us a hamberger, fries & drink for our lunch. He cleaned out his closet getting ready to move I wrote to Gene & Jerry & Kids went up town & got cashiers check for me & put in Genes letter & mailed it. I wrote to Kay and Jerry mailed it when they went to M_ Men.

We ate at 5: & Dean did dishes

Gail & Lynda came at 8:00, they'd just left Kristine at hospital with temp. of 106°, Phnemonia. They went home at 9:

Watched T.V. went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment