Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, June 2, 2014

Tuesday, June 2, 1964

Jackie started Taking Piano lessons

nice day.

Jerry & Rays day off. they went to bank & did business for themselves & me. Lyles day off too he called up 3 or 4 times & was down

I spent all day long cattalogueing my coin cllection until I could scream, I was so tired. I have $231.33 in collection.

at 10: Kids went to Hurrens for Piano lesson, Jackie started today Dale rode bike & sold candy after_ Jerry took Kids & when he came home he went up to D.q. & bought hambergers & fries & sundees for our lunch then him & Ray went to Boise about 2: on Business & met M-Men & Gleaners after & took a load to Idaho City Swimming got home about 1:15 A.M Dean went to Mutual with Yorgensens Dale was off on bike & missed them so didn't go. He rode bike up to Gails To go on route Tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment