Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Thursday, June 25, 1964

Hot 98° hottest in State

I read paper in bed & got up at 9: after Dean got back from takeing Jerry to work. He took Ray up at 9:30.

I feel awful today. I took Jackie to Primary & sat & crocheted while I waited. got some webbing from J. Carroll to make perses. came home & had lunch & washed a batch of cloths just sat around & crocheted. Dean Dale & Jackie & I played one game of Scrabble Dean fixed supper & we ate after I went up to D.q & got Ray & Jerry. Jerry walked to there.

Kids went & got my Tupper ware Party orders.

Lyle came & took Dale to help hoe his garden & he stayed all nite We all went to bed at 10:

No comments:

Post a Comment