Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Sunday, June 28, 1964

Sunny but cold wind. I read paper in bed. Dean got up & took Jerry to work at Safeway at 7: Ivard got up & took Dean & Dale over to Stake conference then read paper, had bath & watched ball game. Didn't even have time to talk to me. I took him up to catch train for Glenns Ferry at 11:45, me & Sis.

I took Ray up to open up D.q. at 10: & got my books up.

After Ivard left we went over to Stake house & got Dean & Dale & went to Dairy queen & had lunch then we took Dean back to conference & we came home. at 4: we went & got Dean & went up to Safeway & waited until 4:30 for Jerry. Came home & watched Disneyland then Jerry_ Ray Dean & Dale went to evening conference & Jerry & Ray went to M_ Men conf fireside after Kids came home with Edith.  I watched T.V. until it went off the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment