Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Wednesday, June 24, 1964

Jerry got letter from Gene

100° today, unofficial Thunder storm & rained tonite

Dean took Kids to work I got up & washed couple of batches of cloths after I washed my hair & finished my iorning

I had a bath & at 2:30 Dale & I went up & I signed for unemployment then we went up & got some yarn to make 4 perses then got $12. worth of groc. & came home.

Cooked supper & We ate out on lawn after I went & got Jerry & Ray from work.

Lyle came & got Dean to tend Kids, brought him home at 11:

Jerry & Ray went to Sara Coventry Party with bunch of girls.

Jackie & I took Dale over to Stake house for Physical to go to Scout C. but he didn't get it, Don Yargson forgot to give them their slips. It really rained on us for awhile

No comments:

Post a Comment