Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, June 20, 2014

Saturday, June 20, 1964

Ivard got Father day pkg & note from Kay

nice until this afternoon then it rained again-cool

Gail called up & wanted Dale to meet him & go on route then he tended Kids & never got home until 12:45 A.M.

Jackie did dishes & we cleaned up & I washed 4 batches of cloths, had to finish drying them in dryer.

Jerry came home for lunch

I had pain in side & crocheted most of day.

Ray worked 9:30 to 6:

I had supper ready when Jerry got home & we ate & took him to work at D. q. 6: to close, I went & got him at 11:30. brought Ray home & he ate & bathed & got ready & I took him up to Pat's to go to Boise to Dance with them. Dean was home when I got back. watched T.V. went to store at 8:30. Lyle came min.

No comments:

Post a Comment