Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Thursday, June 4, 1964

Ivard was home

stormy & rain in nite & all day. I woke up at 7:30 & Ivard had just got in bed, came home for day. Dean took Ray to work at 10: & took Sis to Primary & while he waited for her he walked up town & bought her a music book. They got home at 11:30 AM. & we ate lunch. I stayed in bed until about 10:30 after I got Kids off then got up & crocheted.

At 1: Ivard got up & Lynda came & took Dean to tend 10 Kids while mothers got hair done. Ivard & I & sis went up to D.q & had drink & went to store then Ivard & Jackie went to Cattle Auction to see how calves were selling & I patched me 3 dresses, put roast on for supper. We ate after we went & got Jerry from work.  Dean got home at 6: & at Lyle came & took him up to tend his Kids me & Sis took Ivard up to catch train at 8: P.M Jerry & Ray went to Stake House & decorated for dance Tomorrow nite & never got home until midnite

No comments:

Post a Comment