Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Monday, June 22, 1964

hot

Dean got up & took Jerry to work & Ray and Ivard got up & went & got gas & mowed yard, ditch banks & all.

We cahnged all the beds & I washed cloths all day.

Dean went to store & got groc. & made cookies all day.

Jackie & I went & got Jerry at noon, his half day off, & she got a few groc. Jerry bought a ham all sliced & ready to bake so I cooked it for supper & we ate after I got Kids from D. q. at 6: Jerry worked this afternoon for Edith. Ivard Cooked hamberger on barbacue for lunch, ate on lawn We went up to wards warhouse sale & got screen door & chest of drawers. Ivard run over a pile of screen doors & broke them damaged anyway Ray & Jerry went to M. Men Gleaners. Dale slept at Garner's on lawn & Ivard & I & Sis went up to Lyles & played cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment