Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, June 6, 2014

Saturday, June 6, 1964

Brumble brought 4 Calves to Pasture

stormy- Jerry went to work at 8: & Ray went to D. q. 9:30 to 6:

Dean did up work & I washed cloths in afternoon.  I took him to Stake House at 9:30 for Scout meeting. He came home at 12:30 with Peterson

I worked on my coin collection

Ivard got a ride home from Glenns Ferry & got here at 1: P.M. & he finished listening to ballgame then we went up town & got a extension cord & stuff to fix switch & groc. & Pd on my Penny laway then we went out To Yorgensens & got Jerry 2 pr. garments for his birthday & went out past Kings & looked at house for sale

Jerry got Barbra to work for him at D.q. tonite & him & Ray went to M_ Men Gleaner dance at Stake House

We went to bed early.

Gail brought Dale home late.

No comments:

Post a Comment