Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tuesday, September 25, 1962

Jackie started 2nd yr. dance lessons

sunny - warm - beautiful day.

I came home from work half dead - work us like slaves. I went to bed after I read paper, 9:30 phone woke me up at 12: & I got up & washed a batch of cloths.

Ivard painted on outside of garage until he run out of paint then he & Jackie took car up to Don Bourn's & got greese job, anti freeze, oil change & put on a new fuel pump.

Ila Hatch called & said Jackies dance class was at 3:30, couldn't get us for last week, I called Ivard & he came & took us then went & finished car.

Ray worked at D.Q. 6: to 11:30, I took him up. Ivard & Dean got supper & we ate & Jerry went to M Men - Gleaners. I went to bed at 7: till time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment