Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tuesday, September 11, 1962

I came home from work and put a batch of cloths to wash & read paper & went to bed at 9:30. I woke up at 12:30 & couldn't go back to sleep. I got up at 3:30.

Ivard got bumped off his day job & went on 4:. He left at 3:45.

Kids came home & Dale went to Garners & Dean studied. I put cloths away & got books up & fixed out 3 Blacker contests & had a hamberger. Dean fixed him Dale & Jackie supper.

Ray didn't come home from school went to work until 10:

I wrote to Jerry - & Gene & went back to bed at 7:30 but never did get to sleep

Ray got me up at 10:30 & I went to work at 11:15. Fixed 3 Blacker contests.

No comments:

Post a Comment