Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday, September 7, 1962

Ivard went to work & Kids went to school then I got up and did some washing and spent all day patching & picking the rest of Genes cloths & tonite Ivard & I took his suit case down to Kotters for them to take him when they take Kurt tomorrow. Kurt came this morning to see about it. We visited a while.

Lyle & Clifford came & Lyle wanted me to order a part for pick-up, said it was blocked up over to Metcalfs, needs a new hub. I told him I didn't have any money. I was made & didn't talk to him so I don't know what he's going to do. They left.

Ray worked after school till 10: then went to school dance.

Ivard went to game, wanted me to but I was mad at him & it was too cold, Dean wouldn't go either. We watched T.V.

Plant was down tonite so didn't have to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment