Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday, September 28, 1962

Got letter from Claudia. Jerry gave me the latest genelogy book for my birthday, before we left.

I came home from work, we have next 2 nites of, I took a week off. I was so tired I went to bed until 10:30 then I got up & washed cloths.

Ivard painted outside some but it rained on & off all day.

At 4: Ivard went up to high S. to foot ball game & at 4:30 I took Jackie up to Dr. Ross, she has infintago above her eye, we went to drug store & got her some medecine then I took her to Wards & got her 2 pr. new shoes & Dean a sweater & 2 pr. pants on sale. Then we went to Hales & got a duel control Westinghouse electric blanket & had gift wrapped to take mother for her birthday. Came home & they'd eaten, so we had a piece of pie. Ray worked from 4: to 6: then he went up to High S. game Ivard & Dean went to home comeing & Jerry went away. I iorned & packed ready to go on our trip. Mrs Kotter came at 11:30 & brought stuff for us to take Kurt. Jerry brought us a drink from D.Q.

No comments:

Post a Comment