Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday, September 17, 1962

Sent Mother letter

Jerry went back to work for Nampa Paint

hot & nice

Ray stayed home from school sick in be all day.

I came home from work & changed all the Kids beds & washed 6 big batches. I hung out all I could & went to bed at 1:, got up at 4: & hung rest out & got cloths in & helped Dean make beds. Dean did dishes & fixed them supper. I went back to bed until time to go to work.

Jerry went back to work at Nampa Paint after being off a month.

Ivard started to paint outside of house today, green.

Dean went to Mutual

I went to work at 11:20

Ray went to store & got stuff for supper & cashed his check.

No comments:

Post a Comment