Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday, September 21, 1962

nice.

I came home from work & read paper & washed a batch of cloths. I went to bed at 11:30 & got up again at 2:30 & made 3 banna pies & 3 crust for lemon pie next week.

Ivard went up to P.F.C & borrowed 523. & I went up to bank with him & paid car off. We got enough to pay Ins on car, go to Utah. Pay off Webster Caldwell. Came home & cooked supper & Ivard painted some more then went up to bank at 5:30 & got me a bag of Parking Meter Dimes, $120.50. We ate & Ivard & Dean went to foot ball game & Jerry went away.

Ray worked at D.Q. 4: to 6: then went to game & dance.

Ivards nite off. I went through all my dimes 1205 & got 75 for me collection. I just laid down at 10: when Ivard came & said he was out of gas so I took him after some, came home & got ready & went to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment