Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday, September 14, 1962

Jerry came home from Utah

nice. Ivards day off - he floated

I came home from work & Jerry was home from Utah, didn't get a job.

Ivard was to work. he came home for lunch & brought his check.

Jerry took Jackie to Boise with him so I could sleep but I didn't. I washed my bedding, bedspread & rugs & all the dirty cloths & rugs, 6 batches.

Jerry got home at 2:30 & tended Sis & I went to bank and paid bills. followed Ivard in yard at 4: he'd come home from work & bathed & been up to see Ray at D.Q. Ray came home at 6:30. We all went to church to ward reunion. Jackie wasn't supposed to go so Ivard & I were going to stay home with her but Bishop called & said to bring her. It was good, fried chicken, corn on cob, tomatoes, salad & pie, good programe. Came home at 9: & I went to bed - I was dead - My nite off. Ray didn't get home till 1:

No comments:

Post a Comment