Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Saturday, September 29, 1962

left for Rexburg at 4: A.M.

My birthday. 47

Ivard, Jackie & I got up at 4: AM & left for Rexburg to see Gene play ball. We stoped at Arco & had a good breakfast. We got to Rexburg at 10: & went up & got Gene & Marv. out of bed then we went up to domitory & took some stuff to Kurt, his mother sent, & they went in & played Ping Pong & I sat in car and crocheted.

We went back down to Genes & changed cloths & at 1: we went down to foot ball field & sat till time for game. It was sunny & nice but a cold wind. Gene got to play quite a bit. They beat Carbon College 7 to 6. We waited for Gene after then we went down town & had supper then we went & got a Motel & turned on the heat & visited & watched T.V. I was so tired I couldn't Keep awake I got Jackie to bed, they brought her in a roll-away, & Ivard & Gene watched the fight. I went to bed & Ivard took Gene back to his room. Took Sheri Buell's stuff up after Kurts.

Cold tonite (wind)

No comments:

Post a Comment