Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday, September 16, 1962

sunny - warm - nice day.

we read paper in bed. I got up & read new Good Housekeeping.

Ray didn't have to work today. He went to Priesthood with Jerry - & Dean & Croft brought him home after sick has a bad cold, Doctored & went to bed. Ivard went to Priesthood in his car so he could get home early. I took Dale & Jackie to sunday school at 11:40. I made a big Kettle of chilli for dinner

I wrote to mother.

Ivard & Kids got home at 1: & went to store & got some chilli Powder & we ate at 1:20.

Ivard went to work at 3:50. Jerry went to work at D.Q. 5: till closeing.

Dean went to church with Bishop.

I had a shower & went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment