Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, September 24, 2012

Monday, September 24, 1962

First day of Ivards 2 week vacatio

Sent Gene a letter

Got new dress from Mother for my Birthday

wonderful day.

I came home from work and changed the Kids beds & washed 5 batches of cloths & at 1: I went to bed & Ivard went with me awhile and rubbed my legs & back, I was so tired. I got up at 4: & got cloths in & helped Dean make beds & get supper.

Ivard painted the rest of the house on outside, just has woodwork left to do. Today was first day of his 2 week vacation. he wrote to Gene. Mother sent me a Nylon Jersey dress for my birthday

Ivard went up & pd. $100. to Webster Caldwell for fileing 1959 Income tax, he took it to court & that cost us another 3.60.

Kids went to Mutual & I went to bed at 6:30 but never did go to sleep.

Ray worked at D.Q. 4: to 6:

No comments:

Post a Comment