Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday, September 9, 1962

Ivards day off & he got bumped anyway.

Ray went to work at 10: I rode up with Ivard to take him in Gene's car & took Dean to Priesthood then went to Rail R. & to Safeways & got groc. with some of Genes check Gail brought over yesterday.

Ivard took Dale & Jackie to S.S. in my car & got gas in it to go to work tonite. He came home & watched ball game & I fixed dinner. Ivard went & got Kids at 1:30 & we ate & Dean & Dale did dishes & I laid down awhile then Ivard & I played Scrabble Ivard went & got Ray at 5:

Ivard, Ray, Dean & Dale went to church. I spent all afternoon getting books up. Had Shower & Jackie & I went to bed.

I went to work at 11:25, drove alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment