Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thursday, September 6, 1962

Ivard went to work at 7:30.

I came home & Kids were all gone to school, passed Ray up the street. I went to bed for couple of hrs & Jackie watched T.V. I got up & washed cloths & did some more blankets.

About 2: here come Lyle, Barbra & Kids. Lyle told me Ivard had told him he could take pick-up to Calif. & use & I blew up. I go with out to pay payments & Ins & new tires then let them wear it out, They have their nerve to even ask. Ivard didn't get home by 4: so I went up town & their him & Lyle were getting new tires on Genes old wreck for Ivard to use. I blew up & told them off. Came home & went to bed. Ivard got some groc. & helped Dean feed them & they went back to Metcalfs. They made so much noise I couldn't sleep so I got up & laid off. I was too sick anyway. I guess Lyle spent 60. on tires & stuff but that would have gone a long way fixing his up & he was only supposed to keep ours a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment