Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Friday, February 10, 1961

got letter from Bill - He sent Kay $25.

I came home from work & Jerry took Kids to school. Ray stayed home to clean for company. I made some pop corn & we played a game of scrabble then Kay & I went to town & got 31. worth of groc. & Kay got some film & flash bulbs & film develop We came home & Jackie & I went to bed then got up & iorned for quite awhile. Ray cleaned the house good.

We watched T.V. after we ate & I quit iorning for "Sun Set Strip"

Ivard left for work at 10:30 & Jackie & I went to bed at 1: A.M only she was already asleep the Kids were all in bed.

I didn't have to work tonite

Ivard picked over a big Kettle of beans & I put them to soak Ivard went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment