Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Monday, February 6, 1961

sent Leslie a birthday card
Dale home sick.

Cloudy but warm. rained tonite. I came home from work & Ivard had pump motor out & ready to go to town him & Kay & Jackie went. Had to buy new motor, it was shot. Kay went & saw Bishop & got his farewell programe ready.

Jerry took Dean to school & Dale stayed home with croup.

I ate, read paper & went to bed at 9:30 I woke up at 1:30 when Kay went over to Gails to stay all nite. Jackie & Ivard came to bed & I read N.T until 3:30 then Ivard, Jackie & I went to town after I made biscuits for Jerrys Stew. got feed & groc. & came home & ate at 5:45

Gene & Ray went to Mutual & I went to bed until time to go to work.

Ivard watched T.V. he didn't work today.

No comments:

Post a Comment