Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Friday, February 24, 1961

First day of Ivards vacation

Cloudy & windy.

Came home from work & stopep at Kotters & Helen cut my hair. Came home & ate, & read paper & laid down until 12:15 then Mother & I went to town & I went to Superior Western & had a color tint & my hair set. Went to Bank, got groc. & feed & came home at 4:15 & Mother made a rasher pudding for supper, took 3 hrs to steam.

I got books up & iorned Kays shirts. Jerry washed all day at 7: Ivard & I went in to Hales & got a Temple recomend, have to get it signed in morning. got gas & came home & ate at 8: & I iorned some more.

We are off work tonite & tomorrow nite.

Rail Road called & Ivard laid off so we could go to Utah in morning. I went to bed at 11:15. Ivard & Ma were watching T.V.

No comments:

Post a Comment