Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Thursday, February 2, 1961

wrote Bill
Kay got home from school

Rained all day long & half the nite

I got up & made hot cakes & waffles & Kids went to school & Ivard went to work for 8:, Jerry took little Kids.

I wrote Bill about genelogy

I did some patching & made 3 carmel pies & 2 apple & got Jackie to sleep.

Ivard got home at 1:30 & we played Scrabble. Dean & Dale got out at 1:30 today for teachers meeting & Jerry went & got them.

Jerry & I took them to Primary at 3:30 & got groc. while we waited. got home at 5:30 Ray had supper & we ate

I didn't feel like going to work again. I went to bed early & Ivard  - Jerry - Gene & Ray & Dean went & watched start of church tournment. Ivard got up at 11:45 & went & got Kay  he came home with Ashcroft.

No comments:

Post a Comment