Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, February 7, 2011

Tuesday, February 7, 1961

Got letter from Mother / sent letter to Mother Ruth & Lyle
Gene stayed home

warm & sunny.

I came home from work & took Kids to school. I ate, read paper & washed some cloths.

Ivard went to work at 8: & had to ride the bike.

Jerry & I played Scrabble & I went to bed at noon & took Sis.

Kay got home from Gails & woke me up at 3: for some money & him & Gene went in & got Ivard & some pictures we'd left to develope.

Jerry had supper & we ate when Ray got home. Gene stayed home to tend fresh cow & do his school work.

Jerry went & got Kids. I didn't go to relief Society

We all went to Nampa at 7: & they droped me off at church for genelogy meeting & the rest of them went to Stake House to tournment. Caldwell beat Ivards team. I rode over after meeting. We came home & I got ready & went to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment